I agree that all the information supplied is correct and true. I agree to the terms and conditions outlined below regarding registration, cancellations, transfers and refunds. The APPI and Bodies Under Constructon Pilates accept no responsibility for any bodily harm that may arise during or after attendance on APPI courses.
***Terms and conditions:
· Cancellations and transfers are accepted with written notice 30 days prior to the course start date; however a R300 admin fee will apply. If you cancel within 30 days of the course start date; the course fee is non-refundable, unless you find a candidate to take your place.
· Course fees need to be paid in full 30 days prior to the course, a 50% deposit should be paid initially to secure your place on the course.
· Course fees include tutorials, manuals, tea/snacks, and certificate of attendance.
· No lunch is provided and course attendees are advised to come prepared with a packed lunch
· The APPI and Bodies Under Construction Pilates take no responsibility for any additional costs incurred outside of course fees. Minimum course numbers must be reached in order for us to make it viable to run the course. If minimum numbers are not met 1 month prior to a scheduled course we reserve the right to cancel these courses. A full refund of any deposit paid will be made or a credit held on account for the next course booked.
Available course dates and booking instructions are detailed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Course Registration Form:
Questions?? Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that further course dates for MW1-MW3 and CPD courses from July 2018 are still to be published!
Bodies Under Construction Pilates
Absa Branch 632005
Johannesburg- Pilates Here Craighall Sandton
Cape Town - iMove Studio Somerset West
Bloemfontein - Maryna Wessels Physiotherapy